Absolut-e Data Com Inc. (Absolut-e) was founded by Srini Centhala in 1999 with the vision to revolutionize services industry.
Currently, Absolut-e is owned by a team of high caliber IT professionals with diverse skill sets. With such a high concentration of talent at one place, there is nothing but success in Absolut-e’s future! Our goal is to create entertaining, innovative, and artistically stunning applications.
Absolut-e helps customers throughout the world to solve business problems using state-of-art technology. Invent to secure electronic environment (e-environment) that helps mankind for a better life.
To be the world class best in everything Absolut-e do. Absolut-e is consistently exceeding customer expectations, maximizing assets, lowering operating costs, and improving efficiency.
- Continually educate ourselves in the evolving world of technology.
- Provide value added technologies to our clients.
- Provide outstanding service to our clients at a competitive price.
- Being the best in what we do distinctively.
- Phone / Fax : (001) 888-402-2765 Ext: 1 [ (001) 888-4ABSOL Ext: 1 ]
- Mobile: (001) 678-570-6353
Innovation everything everywhere
Is Absolut-e’s challenge. Deliver outstanding value to customers being innovative in everything Absolut-e do.
Convolusions made simple
Are our strength. Absolut-e methodology simplifies on any complex business requirement(s).
Is constructing complete quality solutions in time, at the right price, leveraged with the right technology, and keeping it as simple as it can be.
Optimizing business process
Is Absolut-e’s attainment. Optimize for the best possible performance, minimize the revenue leaks; proper and effective usage of resources and provide quick decision making processes simple to the organization’s success, and be competitive front runner on the customer’s own business domain.
Our team consists of experts who are superbly qualified, they follow these principles:
- Properly listening
- Appropriate questioning
- Timely Persuading
- Respecting values
- Helping nature
- Sharing Information
- Participating with dedication
- Concept exploration
- Competitive/market analysis
- Cost-benefit analysis/trade studies
- Life-cycle costing
- Proposal development
- Requirement specification development
- System and software architecture development
- Development methodologies and processes
Announcement: eServicePlace was released on March 25th, 2007